You are looking for good and affordable alternatives to UserVoice? It's difficult to find out whether or not the software you choose is right for you. As we all know, acquiring new customers is a costly and difficult matter, and many companies fail. But retaining customers in the long term can often be more difficult than winning new customers. If you want to turn new customers into loyal customers, you need to understand their needs perfectly and encourage an ongoing dialogue with them. In recent years, several powerful cloud tools have become established in the area of customer service and support that promise to help in this regard. These include "Uservoice" and some alternatives. Below you find a list of alternative Enterprise Feedback Management software. Customer criticism and suggestions for improvement are of the highest importance for the makers of all products.
With UserVoice, Microsoft began some time ago to create a feedback platform where end-users and business partners can submit their suggestions and ideas for individual products. Any other user can then vote for these suggestions. So if a request is of interest to you and many others, Microsoft can see your feedback immediately. So customers can actively participate in the further development.
Until the end of 2014 Uservoice offered some different plans. Beginners were able to use the free UserVoice version, which contains only the basics. The prices for the paid plans started at $20 per user and month. Those who wanted to exploit the full potential of the solution and not do without any functions had to pay $95 per user and month for the "Ultimate" plan. Today pricing is not very transparent. The company focuses on larger customers and offers customer-based prices.
Uservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction.
Table of contents:
Best-in-class Uservoice Alternative: Sleekplan!Sleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Uservoice that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
Top Alternatives to UservoiceWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Uservoice out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Uservoice.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as Uservoice alternative
2. Canny.ioCanny.io is a feature voting and changelog tool for product managers. It allows companies to get feedback from their users and get a feel of what features are in high demand for future releases. Canny.io is a b2b customer feedback solution, providing companies with an easy way of collecting feedback from their customers. They can do this by using the Canny platform, which is available via a web platform. It is cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioCanny.io as Uservoice alternative
3. NoltNolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltNolt as Uservoice alternative
4. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. UseResponse is a simple feedback tool for websites. It works by displaying small bars at the bottom of your site, asking visitors their opinion on various aspects of the site. It then shows them aggregate results (i.e., how many people like or dislike this feature). UseResponse as Uservoice alternative
5. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as Uservoice alternative
6. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Pendo.io is a user feedback and product analytics service for websites. It captures and analyze customer needs which can be used by developers to improve their products. Pendo.io as Uservoice alternative
7. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as Uservoice alternative
8. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want. Alternatives to UserEchoUserEcho as Uservoice alternative
9. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Aha.io is a roadmapping and product management tool for teams. It allows teams to create, prioritize and plan the features of their products. Aha has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. Alternatives to Aha!Aha! as Uservoice alternative
10. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Hellonext is a simple web-based feedback tool for websites and apps. It captures user requests and allows viewers to vote on the importance of each request. Hellonext as Uservoice alternative
11. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as Uservoice alternative
12. Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction is a similar service which allows companies to manage customer support and feedback through the web. It also helps companies build better products with customer input. Get Satisfaction has an API that allows programmers to access this service for third party integrations . This article will guide you how to use this API for creating your own plugin or application. With Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction as Uservoice alternative
13. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as Uservoice alternative
14. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as Uservoice alternative
The Importance of Customer Satisfaction!The success of a company is measured on many factors: steady growth, increasing sales, and profits or the successful development of new business areas are some of these factors. Customer satisfaction is an equally important measure. Satisfied customers recommend a company to others and develop into important regular customers. However, customer feedback can do more than simply indicate satisfaction. It helps to optimize the structure and internal processes of a company and thus actively contribute to the growth and a long-term increase in customer satisfaction.
"Run, hide, or say thank you: when faced with feedback, what do you do?" by Joy Mayer at TEDxCoMo