Best UserVoice Alternatives and CompetitorsLooking for the best alternative to Uservoice?
You are looking for good and affordable alternatives to UserVoice? It's difficult to find out whether or not the software you choose is right for you. As we all know, acquiring new customers is a costly and difficult matter, and many companies fail. But retaining customers in the long term can often be more difficult than winning new customers. If you want to turn new customers into loyal customers, you need to understand their needs perfectly and encourage an ongoing dialogue with them. In recent years, several powerful cloud tools have become established in the area of customer service and support that promise to help in this regard. These include "Uservoice" and some alternatives. Below you find a list of alternative Enterprise Feedback Management software. Customer criticism and suggestions for improvement are of the highest importance for the makers of all products.
With UserVoice, Microsoft began some time ago to create a feedback platform where end-users and business partners can submit their suggestions and ideas for individual products. Any other user can then vote for these suggestions. So if a request is of interest to you and many others, Microsoft can see your feedback immediately. So customers can actively participate in the further development.
Until the end of 2014 Uservoice offered some different plans. Beginners were able to use the free UserVoice version, which contains only the basics. The prices for the paid plans started at $20 per user and month. Those who wanted to exploit the full potential of the solution and not do without any functions had to pay $95 per user and month for the "Ultimate" plan. Today pricing is not very transparent. The company focuses on larger customers and offers customer-based prices.
UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction.
Facts about Uservoice:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Uservoice that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with Uservoice, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to UservoiceWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Uservoice out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Uservoice.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. Visit Sleekplan
2. Canny.ioCanny.io is a cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioVisit Canny.io
3. NoltNolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltVisit Nolt
4. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. Visit UseResponse
5. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Visit Hotjar
6. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Visit Pendo.io
7. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Visit Fider
8. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. Their special approach quickly provides you with a comfortable environment for structured communication. Alternatives to UserEchoVisit UserEcho
9. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Alternatives to Aha!Visit Aha!
10. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Visit Hellonext
11. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. Visit UserReport
12. Get SatisfactionWith Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionVisit Get Satisfaction
13. EmojicomEmojicom is a very simple service for collecting feedback using emojis. Visit Emojicom
14. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. Visit Mopinion
The Importance of Customer Satisfaction!The success of a company is measured on many factors: steady growth, increasing sales, and profits or the successful development of new business areas are some of these factors. Customer satisfaction is an equally important measure. Satisfied customers recommend a company to others and develop into important regular customers. However, customer feedback can do more than simply indicate satisfaction. It helps to optimize the structure and internal processes of a company and thus actively contribute to the growth and a long-term increase in customer satisfaction.
"Run, hide, or say thank you: when faced with feedback, what do you do?" by Joy Mayer at TEDxCoMo