Alternatives to Aha!Looking for the best alternative to Aha!? See why the others choose Sleekplan over Aha!.
You are looking for an alternative product roadmap to Aha.io? Product roadmap software assists product managers and developers to create accurate plans and schedules for their products. With tools for team collaboration and customer feedback, Product Roadmap software helps you develop project goals and manage the entire product life cycle. Aha.io is a product management software for your entire product life cycle. If you are looking for alternatives to Aha.io, you should first think carefully about what you and your team need. Every alternative to Aha.io has its advantages and disadvantages and not all alternatives can do everything equally well. To find the best alternative to Aha.io take a look at our checklist below.
The five key points to consider when reviewing a roadmap tool:
- Time saving. Does the roadmap tool makes it much easier for you to visually plan, create and update your project?
- Adjustment. Every project is different. So is it a good idea to use the same colours and shapes for everyone? Certainly not.
- Easy-to-use. Most of the work these days is collaborative and you are always in close contact with a customer or team. That's why you need a roadmap tool that works the way your customers and team do.
- Integrations. You should choose a roadmap tool that can be easily integrated with your existing project management software.
- Customer Feedback. You should choose a roadmap tool that allows you to integrate customer feedback within your planning.
Aha.io offers its customers a free 30-day trial to get a first hand experience with the software before they pay for it. The Premium Plan is $59 per user/month and is billed annually. It includes all the features you need to establish a strategy, build roadmaps, create plans, set priorities, and gather feedback.
Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Aha.io is a roadmapping and product management tool for teams. It allows teams to create, prioritize and plan the features of their products. Aha has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information.
Table of contents:
Best-in-class Aha! Alternative: Sleekplan!Sleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Aha! that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
Top Alternatives to Aha!We are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Aha! out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Aha!.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as Aha! alternative
2. Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction is a similar service which allows companies to manage customer support and feedback through the web. It also helps companies build better products with customer input. Get Satisfaction has an API that allows programmers to access this service for third party integrations . This article will guide you how to use this API for creating your own plugin or application. With Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction as Aha! alternative
3. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as Aha! alternative
4. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. UseResponse is a simple feedback tool for websites. It works by displaying small bars at the bottom of your site, asking visitors their opinion on various aspects of the site. It then shows them aggregate results (i.e., how many people like or dislike this feature). UseResponse as Aha! alternative
5. Canny.ioCanny.io is a feature voting and changelog tool for product managers. It allows companies to get feedback from their users and get a feel of what features are in high demand for future releases. Canny.io is a b2b customer feedback solution, providing companies with an easy way of collecting feedback from their customers. They can do this by using the Canny platform, which is available via a web platform. It is cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioCanny.io as Aha! alternative
6. NoltNolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltNolt as Aha! alternative
7. UservoiceUservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceUservoice as Aha! alternative
8. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as Aha! alternative
9. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as Aha! alternative
10. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Hellonext is a simple web-based feedback tool for websites and apps. It captures user requests and allows viewers to vote on the importance of each request. Hellonext as Aha! alternative
11. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want. Alternatives to UserEchoUserEcho as Aha! alternative
12. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright captures customer needs and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. Shipright allows sharing of this information with other people in your organization who might not otherwise have access to it. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Shipright as Aha! alternative
13. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as Aha! alternative
14. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as Aha! alternative
Collect customer feedback without committing to SaaS product roadmapIn short, a roadmap is a strategic planning technique in which the goals and main outcomes (tasks, milestones) of a project are summarized on a time axis in a single visual representation or graphic. You should always remember that a roadmap planner differs from a normal project plan in that it does not contain all the details of a project. Instead, it is a high-level strategic tool that is easy to understand.
Must watch video by Dan Martell: "How To collect customer feedback without committing to SaaS product roadmap"