Alternatives to Aha!Looking for the best alternative to Aha!?
You are looking for an alternative product roadmap to Aha.io? Product roadmap software assists product managers and developers to create accurate plans and schedules for their products. With tools for team collaboration and customer feedback, Product Roadmap software helps you develop project goals and manage the entire product life cycle. Aha.io is a product management software for your entire product life cycle. If you are looking for alternatives to Aha.io, you should first think carefully about what you and your team need. Every alternative to Aha.io has its advantages and disadvantages and not all alternatives can do everything equally well. To find the best alternative to Aha.io take a look at our checklist below.
The five key points to consider when reviewing a roadmap tool:
- Time saving. Does the roadmap tool makes it much easier for you to visually plan, create and update your project?
- Adjustment. Every project is different. So is it a good idea to use the same colours and shapes for everyone? Certainly not.
- Easy-to-use. Most of the work these days is collaborative and you are always in close contact with a customer or team. That's why you need a roadmap tool that works the way your customers and team do.
- Integrations. You should choose a roadmap tool that can be easily integrated with your existing project management software.
- Customer Feedback. You should choose a roadmap tool that allows you to integrate customer feedback within your planning.
Aha.io offers its customers a free 30-day trial to get a first hand experience with the software before they pay for it. The Premium Plan is $59 per user/month and is billed annually. It includes all the features you need to establish a strategy, build roadmaps, create plans, set priorities, and gather feedback.
Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more.
Facts about Aha!:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Aha! that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with Aha!, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to Aha!We are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Aha! out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Aha!.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. Visit Sleekplan
2. Get SatisfactionWith Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionVisit Get Satisfaction
3. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. Visit Mopinion
4. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. Visit UseResponse
5. Canny.ioCanny.io is a cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioVisit Canny.io
6. NoltNolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltVisit Nolt
7. UservoiceUserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceVisit Uservoice
8. EmojicomEmojicom is a very simple service for collecting feedback using emojis. Visit Emojicom
9. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Visit Hotjar
10. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Visit Hellonext
11. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. Their special approach quickly provides you with a comfortable environment for structured communication. Alternatives to UserEchoVisit UserEcho
12. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Visit Shipright
13. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. Visit UserReport
14. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Visit Fider
Collect customer feedback without committing to SaaS product roadmapIn short, a roadmap is a strategic planning technique in which the goals and main outcomes (tasks, milestones) of a project are summarized on a time axis in a single visual representation or graphic. You should always remember that a roadmap planner differs from a normal project plan in that it does not contain all the details of a project. Instead, it is a high-level strategic tool that is easy to understand.
Must watch video by Dan Martell: "How To collect customer feedback without committing to SaaS product roadmap"