Best Alternatives to GetBeamer.com (Beamer)Looking for the best alternative to GetBeamer?
GetBeamer.com (or Beamer) is an alternative to the classic email newsletter. You can use their software to announce your news, bug fixing, product features, and more to your audience. For example, it can deliver all marketing messages to your audience.
Beamer: A changelog tool to announce relevant news
Changelog is a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use tool that helps you create an interactive changelogs for your product and software to efficiently deliver product updates. Changelog tools like GetBeamer can be used by software developer, product managers, and even marketing teams, from individuals to enterprises with hundreds of developers. A changelog tool or release note tool can not only be used to showcase changes between versions but also to announce new features, share important product updates and even marketing content.
Alternative changelog tools to GetBeamer?
GetBeamer is by far not the only tool to keep a changelog. There are a lot of different tools (like Sleekplan) that offer similar or even more advanced features compared to GetBeamer. First, let's take a quick look at the facts about Beamer and why Sleekplan is a good fit for you!
GetBeamer (Beamer) has a recurring pricing model starting at $0 up to $249/month if billed anually. The lowest plan comes with a maximum of 1000 monthly visitors up to unlimited in the highest plan.GetBeamer is a cheap alternative to other changelog tools if you only need basic features, but Beamer can quickly become expensive on advanced usage and needs.
GetBeamer.com is a software to announce your product news, bug fixes, new features, and marketing announcements to your audience.
Facts about GetBeamer:
Table of contents:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to GetBeamer that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with GetBeamer, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to GetBeamerWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to GetBeamer out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to GetBeamer.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as GetBeamer alternative
2. NoltNolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltNolt as GetBeamer alternative
3. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Hellonext is a simple web-based feedback tool for websites and apps. It captures user requests and allows viewers to vote on the importance of each request. Hellonext as GetBeamer alternative
4. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as GetBeamer alternative
5. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Aha.io is a roadmapping and product management tool for teams. It allows teams to create, prioritize and plan the features of their products. Aha has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. Alternatives to Aha!Aha! as GetBeamer alternative
6. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as GetBeamer alternative
7. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want. Alternatives to UserEchoUserEcho as GetBeamer alternative
8. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as GetBeamer alternative
9. Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction is a similar service which allows companies to manage customer support and feedback through the web. It also helps companies build better products with customer input. Get Satisfaction has an API that allows programmers to access this service for third party integrations . This article will guide you how to use this API for creating your own plugin or application. With Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction as GetBeamer alternative
10. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as GetBeamer alternative
11. UpvotyUpvoty is a service that allows websites to integrate user voting system. Users can vote on feature requests and suggestions, giving website owners an insight into what is popular right now. Upvoty is used by SaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations. Alternatives to UpvotyUpvoty as GetBeamer alternative
12. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright captures customer needs and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. Shipright allows sharing of this information with other people in your organization who might not otherwise have access to it. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Shipright as GetBeamer alternative
13. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Pendo.io is a user feedback and product analytics service for websites. It captures and analyze customer needs which can be used by developers to improve their products. Pendo.io as GetBeamer alternative
14. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as GetBeamer alternative
15. UservoiceUservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceUservoice as GetBeamer alternative
16. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. UseResponse is a simple feedback tool for websites. It works by displaying small bars at the bottom of your site, asking visitors their opinion on various aspects of the site. It then shows them aggregate results (i.e., how many people like or dislike this feature). UseResponse as GetBeamer alternative