Top Alternatives to Nolt.ioLooking for the best alternative to Nolt? See why the others choose Sleekplan over Nolt.
Nolt is an easy and quick way to gather user feedback. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can provide the feedback they need. Nolt allows you to prioritise comments, create a roadmap with a few clicks and keep users up to date with automatic updates.
Alternatives to Nolt?
However, Nolt is a very standardized solution that has little room for flexibility. So you might be looking for a better alternative to Nolt? Let us first look at Nolts pricing structure.
Like Sleekplan, Nolt is also located in the low price range compared to other customer feedback tools. There is only one plan for $25/month per board.
Nolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback.
Table of contents:
Best-in-class Nolt Alternative: Sleekplan!Sleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Nolt that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
Top Alternatives to NoltWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Nolt out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Nolt.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as Nolt alternative
2. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as Nolt alternative
3. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as Nolt alternative
4. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as Nolt alternative
5. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want. Alternatives to UserEchoUserEcho as Nolt alternative
6. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as Nolt alternative
7. UpvotyUpvoty is a service that allows websites to integrate user voting system. Users can vote on feature requests and suggestions, giving website owners an insight into what is popular right now. Upvoty is used by SaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations. Alternatives to UpvotyUpvoty as Nolt alternative
8. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright captures customer needs and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. Shipright allows sharing of this information with other people in your organization who might not otherwise have access to it. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Shipright as Nolt alternative
9. Canny.ioCanny.io is a feature voting and changelog tool for product managers. It allows companies to get feedback from their users and get a feel of what features are in high demand for future releases. Canny.io is a b2b customer feedback solution, providing companies with an easy way of collecting feedback from their customers. They can do this by using the Canny platform, which is available via a web platform. It is cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioCanny.io as Nolt alternative
10. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as Nolt alternative
11. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Aha.io is a roadmapping and product management tool for teams. It allows teams to create, prioritize and plan the features of their products. Aha has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. Alternatives to Aha!Aha! as Nolt alternative
12. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. UseResponse is a simple feedback tool for websites. It works by displaying small bars at the bottom of your site, asking visitors their opinion on various aspects of the site. It then shows them aggregate results (i.e., how many people like or dislike this feature). UseResponse as Nolt alternative
13. UservoiceUservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceUservoice as Nolt alternative
14. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Pendo.io is a user feedback and product analytics service for websites. It captures and analyze customer needs which can be used by developers to improve their products. Pendo.io as Nolt alternative
What is customer centricity?Companies in all industries are abandoning traditional business and product strategies as they begin to adopt the idea of customer orientation. While it is natural to be business, product or sales-oriented, brands can no longer afford to think only about what is good for the company without considering the impact on the customer. Customer centricity is often seen as a starting point for ideas such as customer satisfaction, customer experience and customer feedback, but being truly customer-centric is more than that. It is about more than making your customers happy. And it is not enough to assume that you know what your customers need.
The 3 pitfalls of customer centricity!