Top Alternatives to Nolt.ioLooking for the best alternative to Nolt?
Nolt is an easy and quick way to gather user feedback. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can provide the feedback they need. Nolt allows you to prioritise comments, create a roadmap with a few clicks and keep users up to date with automatic updates.
Alternatives to Nolt?
However, Nolt is a very standardized solution that has little room for flexibility. So you might be looking for a better alternative to Nolt? Let us first look at Nolts pricing structure.
Like Sleekplan, Nolt is also located in the low price range compared to other customer feedback tools. There is only one plan for $25/month per board.
Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback.
Facts about Nolt:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Nolt that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with Nolt, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to NoltWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Nolt out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Nolt.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. Visit Sleekplan
2. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Visit Hotjar
3. EmojicomEmojicom is a very simple service for collecting feedback using emojis. Visit Emojicom
4. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. Visit Mopinion
5. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. Their special approach quickly provides you with a comfortable environment for structured communication. Alternatives to UserEchoVisit UserEcho
6. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. Visit UserReport
7. UpvotySaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations. Alternatives to UpvotyVisit Upvoty
8. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Visit Shipright
9. Canny.ioCanny.io is a cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioVisit Canny.io
10. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Visit Fider
11. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Alternatives to Aha!Visit Aha!
12. UseResponseUseResponse is an integrated customer support application that combines the functions of a support ticketing center, feedback communities, live chat and knowledge database in a single package. Visit UseResponse
13. UservoiceUserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceVisit Uservoice
14. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Visit Pendo.io
What is customer centricity?Companies in all industries are abandoning traditional business and product strategies as they begin to adopt the idea of customer orientation. While it is natural to be business, product or sales-oriented, brands can no longer afford to think only about what is good for the company without considering the impact on the customer. Customer centricity is often seen as a starting point for ideas such as customer satisfaction, customer experience and customer feedback, but being truly customer-centric is more than that. It is about more than making your customers happy. And it is not enough to assume that you know what your customers need.
The 3 pitfalls of customer centricity!