Best Alternatives for Upvoty.comLooking for the best alternative to Upvoty?
Upvoty is a user feedback tool that provides a quick and easy-to-use solution to company's feedback needs. It is created with the goal of making it easier for companies to collect customer feedback in a votable idea board. There are many alternative tools that companies can use to gather customer feedback: Upvoty wants to privde a way to collect public customer feedback using a simple platform. They offer various features such as Feedback boards, Product roadmap, Changelog, Custom domain and some more.
💡 So, are there any Upvoty alternatives?
There are many reasons why people choose Sleekplan as an alternative over Upvoty. Some of the reasons are that Sleekplan has an intuitive interface that is very easy to use - for end-users and team members as well. It also has a free 30-day trial for customers to test out the product before they invest in it, - and even a free plan. It also offers more in-depth features than Upvoty, such as segmentation.
💵 Upvoty Pricing
The pricing plan for Upvoty starts from $15/mo for up to 150 tracked users and 1 board and goes all the way up to $49 for unlimited tracked users and boards.
SaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations.
Facts about Upvoty:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Upvoty that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with Upvoty, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to UpvotyWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Upvoty out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Upvoty.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. Visit Sleekplan
2. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Visit Fider
3. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. Visit UserReport
4. Get SatisfactionWith Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionVisit Get Satisfaction
5. NoltNolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltVisit Nolt
6. EmojicomEmojicom is a very simple service for collecting feedback using emojis. Visit Emojicom
7. Canny.ioCanny.io is a cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioVisit Canny.io
8. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Visit Shipright
9. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Visit Hellonext
10. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. Their special approach quickly provides you with a comfortable environment for structured communication. Alternatives to UserEchoVisit UserEcho
11. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. Visit Mopinion
12. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Visit Pendo.io
13. UservoiceUserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceVisit Uservoice
14. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Visit Hotjar
Customer feedback for SaaS productsAs a SaaS company, you want to know the customer feedback for your product. You can get this feedback by using various methods like surveys and analytics on your website. One of the most effective methods is surveying customers and gaining their feedback. It helps to separate the customer experience from the product experience. Surveys allow you to conduct research and get responses from a wider range of people in order to get better results. Surveys are one of the most effective methods for gaining customers’ feedback. Surveys allow you to conduct research and separate the customer experience from the product experience. Surveys have also been shown to increase customer loyalty, as they have a greater sense of connection to the company.
How to create the perfect customer survey?