Best Alternatives for Upvoty.comLooking for the best alternative to Upvoty? See why the others choose Sleekplan over Upvoty.
Upvoty is a user feedback tool that provides a quick and easy-to-use solution to company's feedback needs. It is created with the goal of making it easier for companies to collect customer feedback in a votable idea board. There are many alternative tools that companies can use to gather customer feedback: Upvoty wants to privde a way to collect public customer feedback using a simple platform. They offer various features such as Feedback boards, Product roadmap, Changelog, Custom domain and some more.
💡 So, are there any Upvoty alternatives?
There are many reasons why people choose Sleekplan as an alternative over Upvoty. Some of the reasons are that Sleekplan has an intuitive interface that is very easy to use - for end-users and team members as well. It also has a free 30-day trial for customers to test out the product before they invest in it, - and even a free plan. It also offers more in-depth features than Upvoty, such as segmentation.
💵 Upvoty Pricing
The pricing plan for Upvoty starts from $15/mo for up to 150 tracked users and 1 board and goes all the way up to $49 for unlimited tracked users and boards.
Upvoty is a service that allows websites to integrate user voting system. Users can vote on feature requests and suggestions, giving website owners an insight into what is popular right now. Upvoty is used by SaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations.
Table of contents:
Best-in-class Upvoty Alternative: Sleekplan!Sleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Upvoty that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
Top Alternatives to UpvotyWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Upvoty out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Upvoty.
1. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as Upvoty alternative
2. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as Upvoty alternative
3. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as Upvoty alternative
4. Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction is a similar service which allows companies to manage customer support and feedback through the web. It also helps companies build better products with customer input. Get Satisfaction has an API that allows programmers to access this service for third party integrations . This article will guide you how to use this API for creating your own plugin or application. With Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction as Upvoty alternative
5. NoltNolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltNolt as Upvoty alternative
6. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as Upvoty alternative
7. Canny.ioCanny.io is a feature voting and changelog tool for product managers. It allows companies to get feedback from their users and get a feel of what features are in high demand for future releases. Canny.io is a b2b customer feedback solution, providing companies with an easy way of collecting feedback from their customers. They can do this by using the Canny platform, which is available via a web platform. It is cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioCanny.io as Upvoty alternative
8. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright captures customer needs and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. Shipright allows sharing of this information with other people in your organization who might not otherwise have access to it. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Shipright as Upvoty alternative
9. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Hellonext is a simple web-based feedback tool for websites and apps. It captures user requests and allows viewers to vote on the importance of each request. Hellonext as Upvoty alternative
10. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want. Alternatives to UserEchoUserEcho as Upvoty alternative
11. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as Upvoty alternative
12. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Pendo.io is a user feedback and product analytics service for websites. It captures and analyze customer needs which can be used by developers to improve their products. Pendo.io as Upvoty alternative
13. UservoiceUservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceUservoice as Upvoty alternative
14. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as Upvoty alternative
Customer feedback for SaaS productsAs a SaaS company, you want to know the customer feedback for your product. You can get this feedback by using various methods like surveys and analytics on your website. One of the most effective methods is surveying customers and gaining their feedback. It helps to separate the customer experience from the product experience. Surveys allow you to conduct research and get responses from a wider range of people in order to get better results. Surveys are one of the most effective methods for gaining customers’ feedback. Surveys allow you to conduct research and separate the customer experience from the product experience. Surveys have also been shown to increase customer loyalty, as they have a greater sense of connection to the company.
How to create the perfect customer survey?