The best Alternative to Canny.ioLooking for the best alternative to Canny.io?
You are looking for good alternatives and competitors to Canny.io? What's difficult is finding out whether or not the software you choose is right for you. In addition to the classic help desk tools, there are growing numbers of services on the cloud market, such as Canny.io, which combine the typical features of ticketing and support with marketing tools such as customer feedback. A Canny.io support forum for example lets you record, process, and evaluated feature requests from your customers. A voting mechanism makes it possible to see which features the users really want. The implementation and design of features can be discussed together. The goal is to drive open and transparent communication with customers. And there are some greate alternatives to Canny.io out there you can find them below.
What is a customer feedback tool?
Customer feedback tools are widely used by software companies. The applications offer many tools that give customers the opportunity to suggest their own ideas for new features, ask questions, report problems or bugs and seek help. If you are looking for alternatives to Canny.io, we have put together a list of customer feedback management tools below.
Canny.io is located in the mid to high price range compared to other customer feedback tools. Prices at Canny.io start at $50 per month, for this price the number of users is limited to 100. The pricing model scales with the number of users (For example, for 1000 users you pay $200).
Canny.io is a cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions.
Facts about Canny.io:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to Canny.io that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with Canny.io, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to Canny.ioWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to Canny.io out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to Canny.io.
1. UserEchoUserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. Their special approach quickly provides you with a comfortable environment for structured communication. Alternatives to UserEchoVisit UserEcho
2. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. Visit Sleekplan
3. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Visit Hotjar
4. UservoiceUserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceVisit Uservoice
5. UpvotySaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations. Alternatives to UpvotyVisit Upvoty
6. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. Visit UserReport
7. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Visit Hellonext
8. NoltNolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltVisit Nolt
9. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. Visit Mopinion
10. EmojicomEmojicom is a very simple service for collecting feedback using emojis. Visit Emojicom
11. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Visit Shipright
12. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Visit Pendo.io
13. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Visit Fider
14. Aha!Aha.io empowers product managers to understand the why, when and what of products by helping them to create complex product portfolios, complete with schedules, goals, release strategies and more. Alternatives to Aha!Visit Aha!
How to get Meaningful Customer Feedback?Well, you can not always satisfy everybody. And yet satisfaction is what customers expect. When you run an online business, you must do everything you can to satisfy as many customers as possible. This is exactly where Customer Feedback Management (CFM) comes in. CFM does what Google and Facebook can not. While ratings there are only "good" and "bad", CFM goes deeper and illustrates what your customers really think. Many companies obtain customer feedback by using a variety of secondary survey and other feedback tools. Much softer is the question of how meaningful the feedback is and how it can help to focus the service or product.
"Get in the Van" and Other Tips for Getting Meaningful Customer Feedback by Michael Sippey