Best UserEcho Alternative and Similar ToolsLooking for the best alternative to UserEcho?
You are looking for good alternatives and competitors to UserEcho? UserEcho is well-tried but the user interface seems to be not that modern and fancy as other alternatives out there manage it today. UserEcho can score points especially with smaller companies that need a solution that is as easy and compact as possible. The software consists of three important core modules: support forum, help desk and live chat, and according to the manufacturer, the aim is to create open and transparent communication with existing and potential customers online. Social networks play a central role and can be seamlessly integrated into the company's own support portal. Another advantage of UserEcho is its numerous tools and integration possibilities. For example, a useful feedback widget is available that can be integrated into any website. This allows customers to contribute their own ideas and suggestions, and express criticism. What's difficult is finding out whether or not the software you choose is right for you. There are some alternatives to UserEcho that helps business of all sizes to keep in touch with their customers, giving them the opportunity to express themselves through forums, surveys and feedback.
UserEcho does not offer a free version. There is only one plan available from $19/month per agent (billed anually) or $25/month per agent (billed mobthly). Other packages like white-labeling are availible for additional $100/month.
UserEcho is a tool to deal with your clients, their wishes, ideas and requirements. UserEcho is feedback and request system for websites and products. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserEcho allows sharing of the information with other people in an organization who might not otherwise have access to it. This makes it easier for project managers, product managers and marketers to see what customers want.
Facts about UserEcho:
Table of contents:
SleekplanSleekplan is an alternative customer feedback management tool to UserEcho that helps you to cover the whole feedback loop - starting with the collection of feedback, through the prioritization and ongoing development of features, to the notification of your customers. With Sleekplan you get a fully integrated feedback solution made specifically for the needs of SaaS companies.
We don't want to compare Sleekplan with UserEcho, since both services follow different approaches, not only in terms of pricing, but also how to handle feedback. Instead, we want to give you an insight of what you can do with Sleekplan. So you can make up your own mind.
Top Alternatives to UserEchoWe are convinced that you will love Sleekplan. But of course we don't want to deprive you of other great alternatives to UserEcho out there. Blow you will find a list of great alternatives to UserEcho.
1. Pendo.ioPendo enables users to provide insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. The service enables understanding product usage, gathering feedback, measuring NPS and onboard users and announcing new features within the application. Pendo.io is a user feedback and product analytics service for websites. It captures and analyze customer needs which can be used by developers to improve their products. Pendo.io as UserEcho alternative
2. SleekplanSleekplan is the all-in-one customer feedback tool that can easily be embedded in any web application. The widget assists you to track suggestions, ideas, and bugs from your customers, share a roadmap, and keep a changelog. The Sleekplan website widget can be used to get feedback from website visitors on a variety of different aspects such as layout, design, navigation, and usability. The widget comes with a whole bunch of options when it comes to website feedback: Public and private feedback, Feature voting board, Changelog, Public Roadmap, Website screenshots, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Customer satisfaction (CSAT). Sleekplan as UserEcho alternative
3. UserReportUserReport is a feedback management system with an integrated survey function, from which visitor data can be collected and ideas for possible improvements to the website can be gathered. UserReport is a feedback and request system for websites. It captures user feedback and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. UserReport as UserEcho alternative
4. FiderLet your customers share, vote and discuss on suggestions they have to make your product even better. Fider is an open source tool that can help you to collect feedback and prioritize so that you can focus on developing the right product. Fider as UserEcho alternative
5. EmojicomEmojico is a really fun way to get feedback from customers. This service allows websites to show emojis as options for users to express their feelings about features on the website. Emojico has an API that programmers can use in their own applications or websites to display this information. It is a very simple but also basic service for collecting feedback using emojis. Emojicom as UserEcho alternative
6. NoltNolt is a really affordable feedback solution compared with others here. Nolt can be used on more than one website and requires no installation. It is a great solution for people who want to get customers opinions. Nolt is a platform that allows anyone to collect crowdsourcing feedback from customers, employees, friends or any other group that can give feedback. Alternatives to NoltNolt as UserEcho alternative
7. ShiprightAs companies grow, they find it difficult to listen and respond to customer feedback. Shipright captures customer needs and requests which can be used by developers to improve their products. Shipright allows sharing of this information with other people in your organization who might not otherwise have access to it. Shipright is a service that can help companies understand their customers feedback better to build products that users love. Shipright as UserEcho alternative
8. Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction is a similar service which allows companies to manage customer support and feedback through the web. It also helps companies build better products with customer input. Get Satisfaction has an API that allows programmers to access this service for third party integrations . This article will guide you how to use this API for creating your own plugin or application. With Get Satisfaction, companies can create online communities with little effort and easily integrate them into any website. Alternatives to Get SatisfactionGet Satisfaction as UserEcho alternative
9. HotjarHotjar offers two main tools: analysis and feedback. These include the tools Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, and Visitor Recording. With these analysis tools, companies can monitor and measure user behavior. Hotjar provides visual representations of website visitors and their usage behavior. Hotjar as UserEcho alternative
10. HellonextCollect and organize your customer feedback and keep your users informed about the latest updates. Hellonext is a simple web-based feedback tool for websites and apps. It captures user requests and allows viewers to vote on the importance of each request. Hellonext as UserEcho alternative
11. Canny.ioCanny.io is a feature voting and changelog tool for product managers. It allows companies to get feedback from their users and get a feel of what features are in high demand for future releases. Canny.io is a b2b customer feedback solution, providing companies with an easy way of collecting feedback from their customers. They can do this by using the Canny platform, which is available via a web platform. It is cloud-based solution that helps companies small to large collect, prioritize, and track feedback with simple voting features. Canny.io lets you track which customers want which feature. This data helps your team make more robust product decisions. Alternatives to Canny.ioCanny.io as UserEcho alternative
12. UpvotyUpvoty is a service that allows websites to integrate user voting system. Users can vote on feature requests and suggestions, giving website owners an insight into what is popular right now. Upvoty is used by SaaS companies, start-ups or basically anyone who needs user feedback and cares about product optimization can use canny to turn feedback from your users into actionable product optimizations. Alternatives to UpvotyUpvoty as UserEcho alternative
13. MopinionMopinion is an all-in-one user feedback platform that helps digital businesses listen, understand and act across the Internet. The Feedback tool lets you create polls for your users, ask open-ended questions, set up feedback categories and allows for A/B testing of designs or versions of pages/features etc. Mopinion gives you a lot of insight into who your visitors are so you can target them better in the future as well as improve already existing features. Their support is excellent which makes using this tool even more worthwhile! Mopinion as UserEcho alternative
14. UservoiceUservoice is a web based service for gathering and managing customer feedback. It records user requests, ratings, ideas and problems for a website or product. Webmasters can access the information to improve their services. UserVoice was launched in California in 2008, the service is said to have over 100,000 customers worldwide and addresses large companies that want to gather customer feedback, effectively process support requests, and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatives to UservoiceUservoice as UserEcho alternative
How to gather user feedback for prototypes?When you have built your prototypes based on the ideas you or your team have come up with, it is time to get feedback from the people you are going to test them on. Enhancing the way you collect feedback - and thus learn from your own prototypes and users - is essential to save time and resources in the prototype and testing phase of the Design Thinking approach - and in any other human-centric design process. If you work in a fast and efficient way, you can move quickly from prototype creation, through design and testing, to gathering feedback and finally to build a new and improved version of your prototypes or product ideas.
How to prototype and gather user feedback as quickly as possible by Steve Jarrett, CPO at DICE